updated 4/5/2007 9:14:06 AM ET 2007-04-05T13:14:06

Prosecutors filed charges Thursday against three people allegedly involved in the four suicide bomb attacks that killed 52 subway and bus passengers in London on July 7, 2005.

The three, who were arrested last month, were charged with conspiring with the four bombers.

“The allegation is that they were involved in reconnaissance and planning,” said Susan Hemming of the prosecutors’ office.

“The search is not over,” added Peter Clarke, head of the Metropolitan Police anti-terrorist unit, who said he expected that there would be more arrests in the case.

© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Discuss:

Discussion comments

,

Most active discussions

  1. votes comments
  2. votes comments
  3. votes comments
  4. votes comments