Zimmerman lawyers say Martin argued with friend, was 'angry'
Attorneys for George Zimmerman say that unreleased text messages drawn from Trayvon Martin’s cell phone show the 17-year-old was arguing with a friend and was “angry” on the day he was shot and killed in Sanford, Fla.
- Bangladesh's 'lifeline' faces safety probe
- Three more arrested in killing of UK soldier
- Military shrinks in size, scope under Obama
- No laughing matter: Italian comic seriously shakes up politics
- For Moore, Okla., teen, graduation is bittersweet
- Heavy rain turns deadly in San Antonio
- Zimmerman lawyers say Martin argued with friend, was 'angry'