For permission to photocopy or reprint MSNBC copyrighted material: (i.e., text with a byline such as "MSNBC" or "MSNBC Contributor") Please access the Copyright Clearance Center, either online or via mail at Copyright Clearance Center, Inc. (CCC) 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923, 978-750-8400. CCC is a not-for-profit organization that provides licenses and registration for a variety of users.
To request reprints of non-MSNBC.com original material:
Please contact the author/source news agency listed in the article directly.
For permission to use photographs seen on MSNBC.com:
Please contact the credited source directly.
- Associated Press
- Business Week Online
- Getty Images
- NBC Entertainment
- Newsweek Reprints and Permissions
- Reuters Reprints and Permissions
- The Sporting News
- Washington Post Reprints and Permissions
MSNBC Cable TV permission requests:
(Headliners and Legends, MSNBC Investigates, etc.)
- Videos and transcripts of “MSNBC Investigates” and “Headliners & Legends” are not available, either for purchase or on the Internet, but our programs do re-air frequently. Check our complete schedule and sign up for our free MSNBC Prime Newsletter for the very latest information.
- To request a VHS copy of an MSNBC News Dayside segment (complete programs are not available) for personal use, please call: 212-329-5615. Note: This number is for MSNBC News Dayside segments ONLY. MSNBC News segments are available for 50 days from date of broadcast. After 50 days, segments are no longer available.
NBC News permission requests:
(Dateline, Today Show, Nightly News, Meet the Press, NBC News Specials)
- To obtain a printed transcript of an NBC News program, please call Burrelle's Transcripts at: 1-800-777-TEXT. Transcripts are available for programs from 1990 to present.
- To request a VHS copy of an NBC News segment (complete programs are not available) for personal use, please call: 212-329-5615. Note: This number is for NBC News Dayside segments ONLY. NBC News segments are available for 50 days from date of broadcast. After 50 days, segments are no longer available.
Permissions from local affiliates:
Requests regarding the use of content from our local affiliates should be addressed to the individual affiliate directly. If the contact information for a particular news agency is not provided, please try searching their website or calling them directly. We do not have additional information. Browse local affiliate sites on MSNBC.com.