Skip navigation

W.Va. sheriff: Carbon monoxide killed TV star

Authorities in West Virginia say a star of the MTV reality show "BUCKWILD" and two passengers all died of carbon monoxide poisoning.Full story

Carbon monoxide lands children, teachers in hospital

  At an elementary school in Atlanta, fire crews found dangerous levels of carbon monoxide thought to have originated from the school’s boiler.  NBC’s  Gabe Gutierrez reports. 

Dozens sickened by fumes at Atlanta school

  At least 48 teachers and students were hospitalized after being overcome by carbon monoxide. NBC's Chris Clackum reports.

Sponsored Links
advertisement | ad info