Book by: March 31
Don't miss these Travel stories
Lords of the gourd compete for Punkin Chunkin honors
With teams using more than 100 unique apparatuses to launch globular projectiles a half-mile or more, the 27th annual World Championship Punkin Chunkin event is our pick as November’s Weird Festival of the Month.
- Airports, airlines work hard to return your lost items
- Expert: Tourist hordes threaten Sistine Chapel's art
- MGM Grand wants Las Vegas guests to Stay Well
- Report: Airlines collecting $36.1B in fees this year
- Lords of the gourd compete for Punkin Chunkin honors
Travel by: October 11
Imagine standing on both sides of the equator, the northern and southern hemispheres splayed out before you in a landscape of Amazon rainforest, mountains, and ancient stone monuments. Friendly Planet’s 8-night Exotic Ecuador journey will take you where your imagination can’t.
For a dreamlike $1,199 per person, choose between the August 9 and September 6 departures (other dates are available April through October for only $100 more). Book by March 31 to take advantage of this superb offer, which boasts a savings of $800 per couple!
The Exotic Ecuador package includes:
• Round-trip airfare from Miami to Quito (including fuel surcharges)
• 19 meals (7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, and 6 dinners)
• All ground transportation and transfers
• An organized, fully guided, 8-day sightseeing itinerary and entrance fees
• Professional, English-speaking tour guides and directors
About the tour: Travel by canoe, coach, and foot, circumnavigating central Ecuador, meeting native people and traversing some of the most beautiful places on earth. Visit the Cotopaxi National Park and volcano, take a dip in the waterfall, lounge in the healing hot springs, and go rafting up the Napo River on homemade rafts. This packed itinerary emphasizes adventure as much as it does relaxation, incorporating stays at the modern Sheraton, a rustic inn, and an Amazonian lodge on the Napo.
Tour prices are per person, double occupancy, including airfare.
A separate $85 charge for additional taxes, fees, and the September 11th security is not included.
ShermansTravel is a guide to top travel deals and destinations. Sign up for Sherman's Top 25 e-newsletter which features the best travel deals from hundreds of travel providers and is delivered to over 4 million subscribers, free, each week. ShermansTravel also publishes travel guides and hotel reviews to inspire, guide, and go.