Book by: ASAP
Don't miss these Travel stories
Lords of the gourd compete for Punkin Chunkin honors
- Airports, airlines work hard to return your lost items
- Expert: Tourist hordes threaten Sistine Chapel's art
- MGM Grand wants Las Vegas guests to Stay Well
- Report: Airlines collecting $36.1B in fees this year
- Lords of the gourd compete for Punkin Chunkin honors
Travel by: November 17
The deal: There has never been a better time to book domestic travel than in the deplorable wake of Iceland’s volcanic eruption. Embark on the great American vacation instead, with American Airlines’ nationwide airfare blowout.
Starting from just $88, round-trip flights bound between over 40 remarkable cities from coast to coast, including Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta, and Dallas. These economical fares are valid on travel through November 17, with the most affordable flights jetting on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. Blackout dates apply and 10-day advance purchase is required.
Sample round-trip fares (taxes not included):
• Chicago–Lake Charles, LA: $88
• Pittsburgh–Chicago: $148
• Atlanta–Miami: $158
• Miami–Philadelphia: $168
• Tampa–Chicago: $172
• Dallas–Boston: $174
• St. Louis–New York: $178
• Dallas–New York: $184
• West Palm Beach–Dallas: $184
• Baltimore–Miami: $188
• Dallas–Richmond: $198
• Washington D.C.–Raleigh: $198
• New York–Tampa: $202
• Los Angeles–Orlando: $288
• And more!
The dollars: Additional taxes and fees may apply.
The catch: Set aside some cash if you plan to check your bags; AA charges $25 for the first piece of luggage and $35 for the second.
ShermansTravel is a guide to top travel deals and destinations. Sign up for Sherman's Top 25 e-newsletter which features the best travel deals from hundreds of travel providers and is delivered to over 4 million subscribers, free, each week.