Book by: ASAP
Don't miss these Travel stories
Lords of the gourd compete for Punkin Chunkin honors
- Airports, airlines work hard to return your lost items
- Expert: Tourist hordes threaten Sistine Chapel's art
- MGM Grand wants Las Vegas guests to Stay Well
- Report: Airlines collecting $36.1B in fees this year
- Lords of the gourd compete for Punkin Chunkin honors
Travel by: November 23
The deal: The urban flair and joie de vivre of Buenos Aires will prep your senses for a 10-day, mystical journey through Peru and Argentina. Discover orphaned cities tucked away in the clouds, traverse the stunning countryside, and dance the tango in Buenos Aires.
Starting from a deeply discounted rate of $1,499, with airfare from New York*, this breathtaking tour of South-American shrines, landmarks, and legends is available for booking between May 19 and November 23.
The Peru and Argentina tour includes:
• Round-trip airfare between Lima and New York
• 3-Nights’ accommodations in Buenos Aires
• Buenos Aires guided city tour
• Exclusive discount coupons for shopping in Buenos Aires
• Snack at Hard Rock Café in Buenos Aires
• Two-for-one happy hour with drinks, food, and dance in select restaurants
• Entrance to floating casino in Buenos Aires
• 1-Nights’ accommodations in Lima
• 4-Nights’ accommodations in Cuzco
• Half-day Cuzco tour (Sacsayhuaman and the shrines of Kenko, Puca Pucara, and Tambomachay)
• Full-day Sacred Valley excursion with lunch
• 1-Nights’ hotel accommodations in Machu Picchu
• Full-day guided tour of Machu Picchu with lunch
• All airfare transfers
• All domestic transportation
About the tour: Kick off your adventure in Buenos Aires, sampling their famous grass-fed beef and vineyard-fresh wine, and continue your travels through Cuzco’s ancient rock altars and temples.
Ascend the Andes Mountains to the Indian market of Pisac in the Sacred Valley before dining at a 3-star restaurant set right in Machu Picchu, with views of the Sacred River.
Finally, tour the remains of the stone city of Machu Picchu, built so deftly by the artisans of Inca Empire that their irrigation systems and architectural designs still function without their makers.
*Other departure cities are available for an extra $300 and up.
The dollars: Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and may not include other taxes, fees, and surcharges.
The catch: Dates in May, June, and July are priced up to $400 more.
ShermansTravel is a guide to top travel deals and destinations. Sign up for Sherman's Top 25 e-newsletter which features the best travel deals from hundreds of travel providers and is delivered to over 4 million subscribers, free, each week.