The Real Deal: The Marrakech Hotel is offering discounted room rates when you stay two or more nights. Stay two nights and receive 15 percent off; stay three nights, and you'll save 20 percent.
Don't miss these Travel stories
Lords of the gourd compete for Punkin Chunkin honors
With teams using more than 100 unique apparatuses to launch globular projectiles a half-mile or more, the 27th annual World Championship Punkin Chunkin event is our pick as November’s Weird Festival of the Month.
- Airports, airlines work hard to return your lost items
- Expert: Tourist hordes threaten Sistine Chapel's art
- MGM Grand wants Las Vegas guests to Stay Well
- Report: Airlines collecting $36.1B in fees this year
- Lords of the gourd compete for Punkin Chunkin honors
The hotel's regular spring rates start at $139 per room per night; with the 20 percent discount, a three-night stay comes to $334 per room.
When: Through Sept. 6, 2010.
The fine print: Taxes and fees cost approximately 15 percent extra. Read these guidelines before you book any Real Deal.
Book by: May 26, 2010.
Contact: 212/222-2954, marrakechhotelnyc.com.
Copyright © 2012 Newsweek Budget Travel, Inc.