The Real Deal: Nightly accommodations at the New Orleans Marriott; four tickets to the Audubon Zoo, Aquarium of the Americas, or Audubon Insectarium; and breakfast daily for two adults and two children. Rates start at $169 per room per night.
Don't miss these Travel stories
Lords of the gourd compete for Punkin Chunkin honors
- Airports, airlines work hard to return your lost items
- Expert: Tourist hordes threaten Sistine Chapel's art
- MGM Grand wants Las Vegas guests to Stay Well
- Report: Airlines collecting $36.1B in fees this year
- Lords of the gourd compete for Punkin Chunkin honors
When: Through Aug. 31, 2010.
The fine print: Hotel taxes cost approximately 13 percent extra. Based on double occupancy; no single bookings available. Applies to children ages 12 and under. Use promo code EB5. Read these guidelines before you book any Real Deal.
Book by: No deadline; based on availability.
Contact: 888/364-1200, neworleansmarriott.com.
Why it's a deal: The inclusions are worth about $100, plus breakfast daily is included.
More: Additional zoo, aquarium, or insectarium tickets can be purchased at the front desk.
Copyright © 2012 Newsweek Budget Travel, Inc.