By producer, Scarborough Country
updated 1/9/2004 3:18:50 PM ET 2004-01-09T20:18:50

Many of you have e-mailed and called to ask about how you can help the equipment and Kevlar vest situation in Iraq.

Best way is to probably call your congressman at 202-225-3121  (thats the Capitol switchboard) or you can mail them at


Discussion comments