PHOENIX, Sept. 21, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lynda Mohring introduces Rhea Lana's Children's Consignment ( www.nwphoenix.rhealana.com ) to the NW Phoenix/Anthem area this week at The Shops at Norterra. Drop-off dates for items in the sale will be held Tuesday, September 21 and Wednesday, September 22. Families wanting to consign items or shop the sale can learn more about the event's online tool, drop off and sale dates at ( www.nwphoenix.rhealana.com ).
The sale will open to the public on Friday, September 24 and close on Sunday, September 26.
"Our events offer one-stop shopping and great merchandise for bargain-conscious moms, grandmoms and moms-to-be," said Rhea Lana Riner, founder of Rhea Lana's Children's Consignment ( www.RheaLana.com ). "We have hundreds of consignors and expect thousands of shoppers who will find incredible deals for their families at the same time they are saving money."
Founded in Conway, Arkansas in 1997, Rhea Lana's Children's Consignment has hosted semi-annual events throughout the United States for more than 13 years. The sales draw thousands of shoppers and consignors seeking the cost-savings of purchasing and selling high quality used Children's Clothing.
Consignors participating in Rhea Lana's Children's Consignment events reap a number of benefits from the company's unique approach. Consignors can:
- Select the price of each item they select to sell in Rhea Lana's Children's Consignment events.
- Choose whether they want to sell items for half price on the final days of the sale.
- Track the sale of each item using an innovative bar-coding system developed by the company.
- Earn 70% of the sale price and be paid the same week the item is sold.
- Relax knowing he/she is guaranteed that the item won't be lost and that he/she will receive payment for it or he/she may choose to donate or retrieve it.
Shoppers visiting Rhea Lana's Children's Consignment events benefit from a huge selection of high-quality, gently used children's merchandise including:
- Great buys on children's furniture in the event's "Furniture Nook."
- A large selection of nursery bedding, maternity clothing, nursing accessories, infant equipment (such as strollers, high chairs, car seats and portable cribs), as well as toys, children's books, video games and sports accessories.
Needy Families Win
"One of the most fulfilling things we do after each event is to donate hundreds of lovely children's items to non-profit organizations like the Child Crisis Center who give them directly to families in need," explained Mohring. "We are excited to bring Rhea Lana's Children's Consignment to the NW Phoenix/Anthem area. Rhea Lana's is a community event which helps families stretch their budget, while allowing them to purchase fantastic items for their families. At Rhea Lana's we are moms who love helping moms."
About Rhea Lana's Children's Consignment Events
Headquartered in Conway, Arkansas, Rhea Lana's Children's Consignment hosts semi-annual sales through 29 franchise operations in 12 states. The semi-annual events draw thousands of shoppers and consignors seeking the cost-savings of purchasing and selling high quality used children's clothing, furniture, toys and children's merchandise. The company is the first consignment sale in the country to offer on-line management and real-time tracking of merchandise through a computerized inventory system. For more information on Rhea Lana's Children's Consignment events, please visit the company's web site at http://www.rhealana.com . For more information on franchising opportunities with Rhea Lana's, please visit http://www.rhealana.com/franchise-opportunities.html
© Copyright 2012, GlobeNewswire, Inc. All Rights Reserved