For Newtown families, Dec. 14 is 'just another day'
Updated 76 minutes ago 12/13/2013 1:24:33 PM +00:00 While the nation stops to remember the lives of the 20 children and six adults gunned down a year ago Saturday at Sandy Hook Elementary School, the families still grieving for their lost loved ones say Dec. 14 will be no different for them.
- Biggest snowstorm of year bears down on East
- First Thoughts: Welcome to Bizarro Washington
- The most loved — and hated — gun in America
- Lost in Iran: Revelations of CIA ties give missing man's family hope
- Minimum wage protests raise issue but not pay
- 'Self-invented' gestures: 'Fake' interpreter failed in '12
- For Newtown families, Dec. 14 is 'just another day'