Teen birth rates across the U.S.
A state-by-state look at birth rates among teen girls ages 15 to 19 in 2008, with data on the mother's race from 2007. Roll over a state to see the local teen birth rate.
Map: Teen pregnancy map
High chair injuries on the rise, study finds
Updated 74 minutes ago 12/9/2013 5:00:22 AM +00:00 A high chair is not always the safest spot for baby, according to new research that finds a significant increase in injuries related to high chairs and booster seats.
- Stem cell science: Can two girls help change the face of medicine?
- Gene therapy scores big wins against blood cancers
- Bioethicist: Mandela's AIDS legacy of silence and courage
- 'Cannibal sandwiches' sicken Wis. residents
- States losing billions in refusing to expand Medicaid, report finds
- When 'Ho-ho' turns to 'Oh, no!' Holiday decorating injuries on the rise
- High chair injuries on the rise, study finds