Teen birth rates across the U.S.
A state-by-state look at birth rates among teen girls ages 15 to 19 in 2008, with data on the mother's race from 2007. Roll over a state to see the local teen birth rate.
Map: Teen pregnancy map
'Cannibal sandwiches' sicken Wis. residents
"Cannibal sandwiches," an appetizer featuring raw, lean ground beef served on cocktail bread, may be a Wisconsin tradition, but they are not safe, health officials said, noting that more than a dozen people became ill after consuming them last holiday season. Health officials confirmed four cases tied to E.
- States losing billions in refusing to expand Medicaid, report finds
- When 'Ho-ho' turns to 'Oh, no!' Holiday decorating injuries on the rise
- FDA: Idaho knew yogurt was tainted before recall
- 29,000 sign up for insurance on improved HealthCare.gov site
- Radioactive medical material's threat is to unwitting thieves
- Multiple births tied to fertility drugs on the rise
- 'Cannibal sandwiches' sicken Wis. residents