The tricks and trials of traveling while fat
Holiday travel can be a plus-sized ordeal for overweight travelers
Vote: What is the most offensive thing to deal with on a plane?
Related: Travel Tips , the New York Times
- T Magazine: Reed Krakoff’s East Hampton Essentials
- The Getaway: Zeroing In on the Female Traveler
- A Father-Son Fishing Trip on the Chesapeake Bay
- In Transit Blog: A New Volunteer Program for L.G.B.T. Travelers
- Update: A Delicately Managed Face-Lift for a Paris Beauty
- 36 Hours in Green Bay, Wis.
- Pursuits: Taking Your Teenagers to Kyoto
Top stories from
- Metropolitan Opera Extends Its Contract Deadline for 15 Unions
- Senate Approves Veteran and Highway Bills
- Tensions Escalate Between Israel and U.N.
- On Baseball: Athletics Acquire Jon Lester and Tigers Pick Up David Price
- 72-Hour Cease-Fire Announced in Gaza
- DealBook: Markets End July in Dive, but Analysts Are Upbeat
- Inquiry by C.I.A. Affirms It Spied on Senate Panel