The tricks and trials of traveling while fat
Holiday travel can be a plus-sized ordeal for overweight travelers
Vote: What is the most offensive thing to deal with on a plane?
Related: Travel Tips , the New York Times
- Q&A: Andy Warhol Drove Route 66. So Did She.
- In Transit: Like Apple Picking? Try Egg Picking.
- In Transit: Hotel and Resort News: Packages in Rome, Paris and London
- Accommodations: An Island Getaway Where Storms Are Welcome
- Bites: At Anchorage Restaurant, Fare for the Outdoorsy Set
- In Transit: In Alabama, Bivalves and Beer
- Check In: At Singapore Hotel, Whimsy and Elegance, à la Lagerfeld
Top stories from
- Chantal Akerman, Whose Films Explored Women’s Inner Lives, Dies at 65
- General Takes Responsibility for Afghan Hospital Airstrike
- U.S. to Release 6,000 Inmates Under New Sentencing Guidelines
- First Draft: Ben Carson on Oregon: ‘I Would Not Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- Critic's Notebook: Stuttgart Struggles to House the Migrants It Embraces
- Russia Military’s Actions in Syria Cause Rift With Turkey
- Judge Orders New Trial for Johnny Hincapie, Convicted in 1990 Subway Killing