Zuckerberg: Facebook not opening to under-13s
CEO also downplayed Facebook's roll in revolutions in Tunisia, Egypt and Libya
Vote: Should Facebook allow kids under 13 use the social network?
Related: Tech and gadgets
'Like' it or not: 10 things Facebook changed in 10 years
Ten years ago Tuesday, Mark Zuckerberg launched “The Facebook” from his Harvard dorm. Since then, the site has gone on to redefine our lives online.
- Senate grills Target CFO on data breach
- Democratic lawmakers want to bring Net neutrality back to life
- Some developers balk as Apple cracks down on apps that track user info
- FBI: Give us your malware, your worms
- Sexting stats: Half of adults' phones contain intimate content
- AT&T slashes prices for some family plans
- 'Like' it or not: 10 things Facebook changed in 10 years