Zuckerberg: Facebook not opening to under-13s
CEO also downplayed Facebook's roll in revolutions in Tunisia, Egypt and Libya
Vote: Should Facebook allow kids under 13 use the social network?
Related: Tech and gadgets
'StarCraft 2' video game champ is pro athlete in the US
Next time your kids start whining about how they wish they could play video games for a living, you may have to take them seriously. This week, "Kim “viOLet” Dong Hwanbecame the first 'StarCraft 2' pro to obtain a P-1A visa, which will allow him to live and earn a salary in the United States as a "professional athlete" for the next five years.
- NSA's virtual waste of time? Spying in 'World of Warcraft' is harder than you think
- Blocking on Twitter now more like 'mute'
- Walmart slashes iPhone 5C price down to $27
- Facebook takes on Snapchat with Instagram Direct
- 9 things people couldn't stop tweeting about in 2013
- 12 buzzworthy celebs who joined Twitter in 2013
- 'StarCraft 2' video game champ is pro athlete in the US