Share your story, pictures from 'Occupy' protests
Are you on the scene of a protest? Send us your reports, pictures, video
Jump to text More coverage of the 'Occupy' protests on msnbc...
I-5 bridge collapse could cost state millions, jobs
The collapse of a bridge on a major West Coast highway could cost the state of Washington at least $47 million in lost economic output, as well lost jobs and tax revenues.
- How the smartphone killed the three-day weekend
- Bittersweet victory for gay adults kicked out of Scouting
- Drivers survive I-5 bridge collapse into Wash. river
- Millions will cross deficient bridges this weekend
- Are ‘lone wolf’ attacks the new path to terror?
- Biggest killer in Superstorm Sandy: drowning, study finds
- I-5 bridge collapse could cost state millions, jobs