- Go to Google.com and sign into your account.
- Use the dropdown menu under your name in the upper right-hand corner to access your settings. You'll now be on your accounts overview page.
- Find the section called Services and you'll see a link to "View, enable, or disable web history." Here you can remove all of your Web history or selected items. When you disable Web History it will remain turned off until you turn it back on.
- How to Turn Off Google’s Search, Plus Your World Personal Search Results
- New Web-Browser Add-On Protects Privacy
© 2012 TechNewsDaily