Social media and traditional polls predict very different outcomes for tomorrow's Super Tuesday Republican primaries, when 10 states and 413 delegates are up for grabs. A candidate will need 1,144 delegates to win the nomination at the party convention this summer in Tampa, Fla. The stakes are high.
- Alaska: Romney | primary, Georgia, Tea Party
- Georgia: Gingrich | primary, economy, education
- Idaho: Romney | health care, Virginia
- Massachusetts: Romney | primary, tax increase
- North Dakota: Romney | Virginia, terrorism, Ohio
- Ohio: Romney | euthanasia, primary
- Oklahoma: Romney | primary, Virginia, education
- Tennessee: Romney | Virginia, Ohio, budget
- Vermont: Paul | Ohio, budget, education
- Virginia: Romney | environment, tax increase
- Google Launches 2012 Election Hub
- Does the New Hampshire Primary Always Predict a Winner?
- Top 5 Bizarre Political Candidates
© 2012 TechNewsDaily