Preschoolers in surgery for a mouthful of cavities
Vote: Do you regularly brush your young children's teeth?
Video: Preschoolers plagued by cavities
Related: Children's health
Health headlines from
- Op-Ed Contributor: Are You Really Allergic to Antibiotics?
- Well: Should Pregnant Women Eat More Tuna?
- World Briefing: Pakistan: Antivaccine Parents Arrested
- Nurse Who Contracted Ebola in the U.S. Sues Her Hospital Employer
- Well: Snip, Snap, Slurp: Misophonia Makes Them Unbearable
- Q&A: A Few Reasons to Love Bleeding
- Personal Health: Healthy in a Falling Apart Sort of Way
Top stories from
- City Room: New York Today: Boys of Spring
- Live: Netanyahu’s Address (11 AM ET)
- Latest News: Benjamin Netanyahu, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton
- Jury Selection in Boston Marathon Bombing Trial Enters Final Day
- Bits Blog: BlackBerry Announces Leap Phone, Moving Back Toward Touch Screens
- First Draft: Today in Politics
- Motive Remains a Mystery in Chapel Hill Murders