- Look for "Interests" in the listings on your homepage. If you don't see it, click "More" and it may be there.
- Click on "Add Interests." You can "+ Create a List" or subscribe to a public list. If you choose to make your own, a window appears that shows the pages and celebrities you've already subscribed to along with your friends — choose the ones that fit your interest and move on to the next window to add additional pages from Facebook.
- Name your new interest list and select who can see it — the public, your friends or only you. Your specialty news feed will now appear under the "Interests" tab. Only the top headline from an Interest list will appear on your homepage.
- Facebook Users Judge Friends by Photos, Not Profile
- Will New Facebook Gaming Alerts Drive You Crazy?
- Top 6 Facebook Annoyances and How to Fix Them
© 2012 TechNewsDaily