- Download GetCocoon from the App Store and set up your account with your email address and a password.
- Look for a power button icon at the top left of the browser. Tap it and the bar at the top will turn blue to show that GetCocoon has been turned on. In the future, each time you launch GetCocoon it will be on, but you will have to enter your password every time.
- Before you begin browsing, click the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen to set your preferences. You can specify what page you'll see when you start GetCocoon and choose a search engine other than Google, which is GetCocoon's default. And if you'd like to block Facebook tracking, simply check the box.
- That's an Order! 10 Facebook Privacy Tips from the Marines
- 2-Minute Expert: How Can I Free Up Space On My iPad?
- Facebook Plans to Hit Users with More Ads
© 2012 TechNewsDaily