House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan will reveal his budget plan today for the third time in the last three years. In an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal, he stresses that the only way to balance he budget is by using Obama's tax increases and Obamacare's Medicare cuts.
House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan will yet again reveal a budget plan today for the third time in the last three years. In addition to balancing the budget in 10 years which is a much shorter time frame than his two previous budgets, but still tackles entitlements and tax reform. In Ryan’s op-ed in the Wall Street Journal, he stresses that the only way to balance the budget is by using Obama’s tax increases and Obamacare’s Medicare cuts.
- The Ryan Budget
- Senate Democrats prepare their budget
- Obama meets with Senate Democrats today at 1:30pm ET
- George Stephanopoulosinterviews President tonight
- Assault weapons ban is poised to get through Senate Judicary Committee today
- 6 month old baby dies of gun shot wounds
- Reince Preibus listening to black voters on what went wrong in 2012
- Laura Bush: Republican Party scared some women
- Even Fox and Friends isn’t buying Ryan’s plan to kill Obamacare
- Another filibuster on the way?
- Conclave for new Pope is underway