We're all talking about 17-year-old Nick D'Alosio, who just sold his app to Yahoo! for an estimated $30 million.
We’re all talking about 17-year-old Nick D’Alosio, who just sold his app to Yahoo! for an estimated $30 million. That got us thinking about other young innovators:
- At age 18, Walter Elias Disney started what eventually became Walt Disney productions
- Michael Dell started Dell computer corporation at the age of 19
- Mark Zuckerberg started Facebook in college at age 20
- Bill Gates launched Microsoft at 20
- Steve Jobs started Apple at the age of 21