'Hardball with Chris Matthews' for Thursday, May 28th, 2015
Read the transcript to the Thursday show
Related: Hardball with Chris Matthews
The latest from msnbc tv
Exonerated man lobbies against the death penalty
“I’m grateful that I’m able to look beyond the hatred,” Franky Carrillo told Rev. Al Sharpton. Carrillo spent 20 years behind bars for a crime he did not commit.
- Former PA Gov. Ed Rendell: Bain Capital is fair game for Obama campaign
- Civil rights hero denounces voter suppression laws
- NAACP takes stand in favor of gay marriage
- Jane Lynch on why being out is important to her, and how she was moved by Obama's support of gay marriage
- Is Super PAC influence about transparency or dirty politics?
- George W. Bush endorses Romney, as the elevator door closed
- Exonerated man lobbies against the death penalty
More from Chris Matthews: Let Me Finish