Rumor had it that we'd be seeing Adele back in action soon. Guess what? True story!
The British songbird is planning to attend the Golden Globes this Sunday in what will be her first public appearance since becoming a mom in October. (And, perhaps, the first time she reveals her little boy's name? We're hoping!)
And while it's pretty guaranteed that Adele will be basking in the glow of mass adoration, she might end up taking home a trohpy, too.
Her "Skyfall" theme is among the nominees for Best Song, along with Taylor Swift' "Safe and Sound" from "The Hunger Games," Jon Bon Jovi's "Not Running Anymore" from "Stand Up Guys," Keith Urban's "For You" from "Act of Valor" and "Someday" from "Les Miserables."
Adele and boyfriend Simon Konecki became first-time parents on Oct. 19.
Watch the Globes on Sunday on NBC at 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET.
- Golden Globes menu: A-list grub, flutes of champagne to wash it down
- Viewers' choice! Vote on Savannah's Hollywood adventure
- Golden Globes hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler go old Hollywood in promo
- 'Dark Knight Rises,' Matthew McConaughey snubbed at Golden Globe nominations
- 'Lincoln,' 'Django Unchained,' 'Argo' among Golden Globe nominees