Please select another video.
Charging Hoverboard Blamed for Fire That Killed Pennsylvania Toddler
On Friday night, a three-year-old girl was severely burned and later died in a house fire in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. The fire was caused by a battery in a rechargeable hoverboard.
Full Episodes of Nightly News
Watch full episodes of NBC’s Nightly News with Lester Holt.
Keeping you Healthy
Stay up-to-date on the latest health and medical news.
The Price You Pay
Stay up-to-date on the latest consumer and business news.
Watch long form and extended pieces from the NBC Nightly News team.