Nov. 26, 2012 at 1:42 PM ET
Miami-Dade Police said they were questioning a man who sparked an evacuation at a Miami International Airport concourse after he said he had dynamite in his luggage as he checked in the bag on Monday.
After an evacuation which lasted more than one hour, operations were back to normal at Concourse J, part of which had been closed. Passengers were evacuated to the curbside while the bomb squad was called in.
The concourse services international and domestic flights.
More stories from NBCMiami.com: