Aug. 1, 2012 at 4:16 PM ET
San Antonio Airport -- shut down on Wednesday afternoon due to a bomb threat -- has been reopened. Authorities completed a search in the long-term parking garage, and found nothing suspicious, airport spokesperson Nora Castro told NBC News.
No suspicious devices were found in the short-term parking garage.
Both terminals were evacuated earlier in the day after a caller reported a bomb threat inside the parking garage, officials said.
A caller reported the threat at 3:19 p.m. ET and mentioned three devices, according to the airport.
More content from NBCNews.com: