UPDATED 14m ago
- The Mueller report shows investigators reviewed a number of Trump’s attempts to muddy their probe.
- Those included efforts to tamper with witnesses and to have the attorney general take control of the investigation.
- Mueller decided not to charge him with obstruction because there was no underlying crime of coordination.
- Trump dropped an f-bomb after learning a special counsel had been named: "This is the end of my Presidency."
CatLane / Getty Images/iStockphoto
Erin Lowry of "Broke Millennial" shares her advice on how to take your first steps toward financial freedom.
Local news around you
- We apologize, we were unable to find your local news. Please try another location.