- Special counsel Robert Mueller said evidence doesn’t prove that Trump was involved in a crime relating to Russian interference.
- Attorney General William Barr has found insufficient proof to pursue further prosecutions.
- Trump calls Mueller investigation "an illegal takedown that failed," says "hopefully somebody’s going to be looking at the other side."
- However, the report does not exonerate Trump; it simply finds insufficient evidence of criminal conduct.
More top stories
Peter Barreras / AP Images for Turbo Tax file
Editors found at least one glitch in each of the services, including two that could lead to a missed tax break.
Local news around you
- We apologize, we were unable to find your local news. Please try another location.