We're trying a new video advice series called Crowdsourced around everyday dilemmas: friendship, grieving, dating, awkward situations in general, and more. Hear directly from people around the country who are going through the same thing you are.
Our first video is around relationships, with Savannah Sellers of NBC's Stay Tuned asking the question:
Do you feel like you can call dibs on a guy or girl that you like within your friend group? Has it worked out? Would you recommend it?
And here's how you responded:
Have more advice or a question you want to see on the next Crowdsourced? Send a message to email@example.com.
MORE RELATIONSHIP ADVICE
- How to improve your sex life: 4 tips for couples
- These women say great sex boils down to these 5 things
- Financial infidelity: Why we lie about money and how to solve the problem
- How to get over a breakup: 5 ways to move on
- How to use sexting to improve your marriage