Breaking News Emails
Grads, you've just walked across the stage and gotten your diploma and then you heard how Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway put a billion dollars into Apple after it suffered its first quarterly decline in revenue in 13 years.
Now you might be wondering, how do I go about building a company worth a half-trillion-dollars?
Follow this recipe and you'll see it's "as easy as pie!"
Recipe for Apple, Inc.
- Take one focused exec (black turtleneck)
- Combine with one engineer (circuit board)
- Add a Los Altos, California garage (toss in garage door opener)
- Combine with hundreds of millions of users worldwide (pour in apple sauce)
- Suppliers who employ 1.6 million people worldwide (drizzle in bag of cogs)
- Add a dash of labor complaints (wring sweatband into bowl)
And one more thing...
- Sprinkle in $1 billion Buffett bucks
- Beat the competition vigorously
- Put in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 40 years, remove
Serves over 1 million customers daily.