If you see a lot of explosions and car crashes this weekend, never fear. It's just Delta House returning to Faber College for their anniversary.
Saturday marks the 35th anniversary of the release of "National Lampoon's Animal House," the college movie to end all college movies, the film that taught a generation how to throw a toga party and how to impersonate a zit, all while cementing the late legend John Belushi's image as the ultimate party animal.
In honor of the anniversary, we present our seven favorite "Animal House" quotes:
1, "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
2. "Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"
3. "As of this moment, they're on double secret probation."
4. "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
5. "See if you can guess what I am now. I'm a zit!"
6. "Toga! Toga! Toga!"
7. "Seven years of college down the drain."
Got a better "Animal House" line? Share it in the comments.