/ Source: National Journal
- House Web site
- Born: Jan. 27, 1943, Binghamton, N.Y.
- Family: married (Patricia)
- Education: Miami-Dade Community College, A.A., 1965; University of Florida, B.A., 1967
- Professional Career: Executive director, Palm Beach and Orange County Government Charter Study Commissions, 1970-74; president, MK Development, 1975-92; administrative assistant to U.S. Sen. Paula Hawkins, 1981-85; partner, Mica, Dudinsky & Associates, 1985-92
- Military Career: None
- Previous Elective Office: Florida House of Representatives, 1976-80