Three Texans who said they were denied entry into Dublin, Ireland, can pack their bags for another trip.
Anthony Kelly, marketing manager for the hotel group d4hotels.ie, said Wednesday the trio will get a huge Irish welcome this time around.
The hotel group is offering to pay for their flights as well as hotel rooms, food and drinks for a week, The Dallas Morning News reported. The Plano men are expected to formally accept the offer during a live telephone interview with a Dublin radio station Thursday.
Twenty-one-year-old Colin Zwirko, 19-year-old Gavin Sides and 21-year-old Ben Whitehurst have said they were told last week they couldn't enter the country because they didn't have an address where they planned to stay and bank statements to prove they could afford to travel.