Msnbc.com is looking for a designer who believes in making a beautiful Web using bulletproof HTML and CSS.
You will help design the user experience for projects across the msnbc.com network as a member of the collegial and exceptionally dedicated Foundry team.
Confidence while pitching ideas is as important as constructively critiquing designs, and the right person will need to effortlessly cooperate with a diverse group of stakeholders. Balancing priorities, and coordinating various types of work across different timelines is essential to success in the role.
Demonstrated experience working on large news or content sites along with a portfolio of innovative design projects will further distinguish you.
- advancing innovative design through user flows, wireframes and mockups
- creating scalable, standards-compliant HTML/CSS templates
- brainstorming requirements with cross-functional project teams
- working with team leads to establish timelines and success criteria
- strong editorial design and typography skills
- demonstrated passion for user-centric design
- successful experiences launching Web-based projects
- expertise in HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator
- a passion for communicating news online
- WebKit-based mobile design work
- experimentation with HTML5 and CSS3
Want to apply?
To apply for positions on our team, respond by email to . Please include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.