The msnbc digital network seeks an experienced Marketing Director responsible for growth of our properties (including msnbc.com, TODAYshow.com, breakingnews.com, mobile sites and more) by understanding and leveraging product development, distribution, PR, research/web analytics, and social media, plus online, offline, in-kind and trade campaigns. We need a strong evangelist in consumer-centric marketing with tight alignment between marketing strategy and clear business goals.
- The right individual will be able to work across vast and varied departments to expand audience, revenue and prestige of our growing suite of brands.
- Must be exceptionally adept at navigating multi-company structures (think NBC, Microsoft and a long roster of partners).
- Audience development via distribution, partnerships or other innovations yet-to-be imagined is a critical component.
- Must display unwavering confidence, energetic idea-generation, “can-do” attitude and laser focus on solutions despite stressful environment and sometimes conflicting goals
- Track record of success within digital media marketing, social media, marketing research and/or news media very strongly preferred.
We welcome visionaries who can make our brand dreams a reality!