The msnbc digital network is looking for a Brand Director to help design and execute the future of our brand family; including msnbc.com, TODAYshow.com and breakingnews.com, plus more brands in our current suite and others yet to be imagined.
This Brand Director will be able to connect users with brands in the most powerful, creative, effective ways. The role will influence product and brand development by leveraging consumer insights and translating those into tangible plans. S/he will be an active participant on various teams to shape products and to bake in marketplace relevance from idea inception to fruition. S/he will design marketing programs from concept to outside agency/vendor interaction to powerful activation, all with a keen eye towards business goal achievement (including audience and revenue growth) and ROI of Marketing efforts.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong, informed point of view and confident voice to share it
- A passion for digital consumers and emerging media
- An insatiable hunger for data/metrics/insights
- A scrappy, clever, hands-on approach
- A proven ability to collaborate horizontally and vertically in complex organizations
- A fiercely competitive spirit and desire to win in the marketplace
- A history of marketing in the digital space, particularly in news
- College education required, ideally in Business, Marketing/Advertising, Journalism
Sound like you? Join us!