Book by: ASAP
Travel by: June 8
The deal: lures thousands of tourists every year with its relaxed charisma, temperate climate, and the audacity to produce over 90 percent of America’s wine.
Through June 8, resort in Pismo Beach, one of California’s most fertile wine regions, is paying homage to its plentiful natural resources with the deal.
Charging only $184.50/night, the award-winning Cliffs on Shell Beach offers romantic views and fresh breezes directly off the water.
Bounty of the County includes:
- Two-nights’ accommodations
- Private coach transportation and tour of the Santa Margarita Ranch, followed by wine-tasting at Ancient Peaks Winery
- Paso Robles’ Eberle Winery excursion with gourmet lunch, guided cave tour, and a lesson on winemaking
- Goat farm experience with an opportunity to make your own cheese
- Lavender farm foray with lavender-infused lemonade and cookies
About the resort: Recently renovated, the 160-guestroom Cliffs luxury resort boasts a spa, restaurant, heated oceanfront pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, and fitness center. All rooms are outfitted with Italian marble, flat-screen televisions, and wireless Internet. Its Central California coastal location is ideal for year-round golf, shopping, and dabbling in the alluring wine culture.
The dollars: Rates are based on double occupancy. Credit card required at time of reservation. Cancellations must be made no less than three days prior to arrival date or a penalty of one night’s rate, plus tax, will be charged.
The catch: Packages can only be reserved for a Tuesday or Sunday arrival.
ShermansTravel is a guide to top and destinations. Sign up for Sherman's Top 25 e-newsletter which features the from hundreds of travel providers and is delivered to over 4 million subscribers, free, each week.