Today MSNBC.com has a new look and feel. We’ve redesigned the site based on consumer feedback and to take advantage of new technology. The result is a site that’s easier to use, shows more content and has improved search capabilities.
Here’s what you’ll find on MSNBC.com:
- More content available on the front cover. The expanded cover page shows the top stories in all sections and makes it easy to find our award-winning special projects. If you’ve personalized MSNBC.com, your local news, weather, sports headlines and stock information are also available.
- Improved site search. Search results now include ranking, date published, author and section. In addition, the advanced search includes the top 10 most popular queries on the site. And you can search from nearly every page on the site.
- Free video. We’re the only leading news Web site to provide free video, including exclusive NBC News video from "Nightly News," the "Today" show, "Dateline NBC," "Meet the Press," MSNBC TV and CNBC. It’s all available to you through MSN Video, currently running in beta on our site.
We hope the changes we’ve made improve your experience with MSNBC.com. We’re still working on other features we know our readers enjoy, such as:
- A revamped Top 10 vote of your favorite stories
- Better ability to e-mail stories
- Sitewide “Print This” feature
Everyone involved in the redesign of MSNBC.com has worked many months on a design that highlights the strong journalism that MSNBC.com is known for. We’re convinced the result is the most dynamic, interactive, clearest site on the Internet.
I hope you enjoy the site and find it useful and entertaining. Let us know how we’re doing and the kinds of features you’d like to see us develop. We welcome your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editor in chief