PHOENIX, Aug. 26, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AESP () announces its annual Membership Drive now through December 15, 2010. Energy professionals joining the association can take advantage of its unique opportunities and benefits, including:
- Interactive Networking – AESP brings together both new and seasoned professionals
- Education – including annual conferences, monthly Webinars and in-depth training courses
- Industry Publications – AESP's monthly newsletter, Strategies, and its widely-used Resource Library, featuring conference papers, presentations and news articles
- Social Networking – lively member activity on social networking sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, and on AESP's listserv, AskAESP
- Job Bank – industry employment opportunities featured on AESP's Web site and in its weekly email broadcast
- Substantial discounts on conference and training course registrations
"It's tough to keep pace with all the news and events occurring in the energy efficiency industry," said Meg Matt, president and CEO of AESP. "Becoming a member of AESP gives professionals exceptional resources to help stay on top of today's constantly-changing environment."
AESP encourages current members to invite peers and colleagues to join the organization. For every new paid individual that a current AESP member refers, he/she will receive a $10 Target gift card. Plus, referring members will be entered into a drawing to win a $250 airline gift card, $250 Amazon gift card or $250 Disney Dollars. The member with the highest number of referrals will win an iPad! The winners will be announced on December 16, 2010.
Joining AESP gives energy professionals the opportunity to enhance their careers, connect with exceptional energy professionals, and participate in thought-provoking industry events. Plus, new members who are referred to AESP will receive 15 months for the price of an annual membership—which is STILL only $195!
For more information about AESP, visit www.aesp.org or call (480) 704-5900. For a complete list of member benefits or to join now, go to http://www.aesp.org/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=36.
AESP is a member-based association dedicated to improving the delivery and implementation of energy efficiency, energy management and distributed renewable resources. AESP provides professional development programs, a network of energy practitioners, and promotes the transfer of knowledge and experience.
The Association of Energy Services Professionals logo is available at
CONTACT: AESP - Association of Energy Services Professionals Suzanne Jones (480) 704-5900 email@example.com