REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Aug. 31, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- News Facts:
- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced the Informatica Partner Implementation Accreditation Program.
- This program is designed to validate the skills of Informatica partners and supplements the existing training and certification programs available.
- Informatica partners can now demonstrate additional data integration and data quality implementation skills around Informatica technology which delivers higher value to customers. In turn, Informatica customers have confidence in qualified partners according to the level of Informatica knowledge demonstrated prior to engagement – including product certification, methodology certification and partner accreditation.
- Informatica accreditation is achieved by passing a series of courses that demonstrate specific product, methodology and certification skills. These are: product certification in either Informatica PowerCenter or Informatica Data Quality, Training and Certification on the Informatica "Velocity" methodology.
Partner and Customer Benefits
The Partner Implementation Accreditation Program provides significant benefits to both Informatica customers and partners alike:
- Will benefit from the program as they can be assured that accredited partners will have a high level of expertise in implementing Informatica technology.
- Can measure the skills and expertise of partners in addition to the increasingly important certification program offered by Informatica in both technology and methodology.
-- Accredited partners will:
- Be able to gain sales and marketing advantages, including being highlighted within Informatica marketing programs. This will include listing on the external website at . These partners will be able to use the "Informatica Accredited Company" logo for their region.
- Collaborate with Informatica Professional Services (IPS) in identifying and sharing sales engagement opportunities across the Informatica customer base.
- Have access to: IPS Review - a new service to validate and endorse partner offerings; 40 pre-paid hours of IPS guidance and project consulting; discounted rates for subcontracting projects to IPS and priority consideration for sub-contracting engagements in projects led by IPS.
Roadmap to Best Practices Knowledge
The Informatica Partner Implementation Accreditation Program offers four levels of knowledge transfer for partners:
- Free e-Learning modules for a wide range of training requirements.
- Training courses on Informatica technology leading to individual certification status - at discounted rates delivered through virtual academy, public classes or custom-designed on-site courses.
- Training courses on the Informatica methodology "Velocity" leading to individual certification status - at discounted rates delivered through custom-designed on-site courses.
* Company accreditation status following engagement with Informatica Professional Services offered regionally.
- "Partnering with Informatica for nearly 10 years, Myers-Holum has enjoyed access to the most innovative data integration technology in the market," said Mark Myers, Myers-Holum. "We have a strong partnership and know that it will only get stronger with the introduction of the new Accreditation Program. It ensures our consultants are trained and conversant on the latest data integration developments which guarantee our customers are receiving the best access to pioneering technology."
- "Informatica's partner ecosystem continues to expand as consultants, systems integrators and other leading third-parties turn to Informatica to complement their offerings with definitive data integration solutions," said Brian Hodges, senior vice president, Worldwide Professional Services, Informatica. "At the same time, Informatica's solution set and addressable market continues to expand. The new Partner Accreditation Program will help ensure that our partners, and the customers we share, benefit from best practice-driven implementations, while achieving maximum value from their Informatica investments."
Tweet this: New Partner Implementation Accreditation Program Launches, @InformaticaCorp Enables Roadmap to Knowledge Best Practices
For further information on the Informatica Partner Accreditation Program, please visit:
- Informatica Partner Implementation Accreditation Program
- Informatica Partner Program
- Informatica Partner Portal (accessible for partners only)
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world gain a competitive advantage in today's global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. More than 4,100 enterprises worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit . Connect with Informatica at , and .
Note: Informatica, Informatica Professional Services, Informatica Velocity, Informatica Data Quality and PowerCenter are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Informatica Corporation Deborah Wiltshire +1 650 385 5360 mobile/+1 650 862 8186 firstname.lastname@example.org Ogilvy PR David Friedman +1 303 634 2674 email@example.com