PLAINSBORO, N.J., Sept. 1, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq:IART) announced today that it will present at five conferences this month.
Mr. Stuart Essig, President and CEO of Integra, will present at the following three conferences in New York City:
- Monday, September 13th at 10:20 am ET, Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Unplugged Conference at the Grand Hyatt.
- Wednesday, September 15th at 8:00 am ET at C.L. King's 8th Annual Best Ideas Conference at the Omni Berkshire Place Hotel.
- Wednesday, September 22nd at 11:00 am ET at the UBS Global Life Sciences Conference at the Grand Hyatt. There will be no webcast for these conferences
Mr. Gerry Carlozzi, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Integra, will present at the following two conferences:
- Tuesday, September 14th at 9:30 am ET at the Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City. There will be no webcast for this conference.
- Thursday, September 16th, 2010 at 9:45 am ET, at Stifel Nicolaus Partners' Healthcare Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, MA. A live webcast of the presentation will be available via a link on the Investor Relations page of our website at .
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation, a world leader in regenerative medicine, is a global medical device company dedicated to improving the quality of life for millions of patients every year. Our products are used primarily in orthopedics, neurosurgery and general surgery. Headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey, Integra has research and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. For more information, visit www.integralife.com.
Statements made at the upcoming conferences may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from predicted results. Forward-looking factors that may be discussed include, but are not limited to, future financial performance, new product development, governmental approvals, market potential and resulting sales as well as potential therapeutic applications, and additional acquisitions. These risks and uncertainties include market conditions and other factors beyond the Company's control and the economic, competitive, governmental, technological and other factors identified under the heading "Risk Factors" included in item IA of Integra's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2009 and information contained in subsequent filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission could affect actual results. These forward-looking statements are made only as the date thereof, and the Company undertakes no obligation to update or revise the forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
CONTACT: Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation John B. Henneman, III, Executive Vice President Finance and Administration and Chief Financial Officer (609) 275-0500 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations: Angela Steinway (609) 936-2268 email@example.com