NEW YORK, Sept. 8, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iQor, Inc., a global provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) services, today announced that is has been named by Inc. magazine as one of the top job creating private companies in the U.S. iQor was also ranked as one of the 5,000 fastest growing private companies in America.
"We made it a strategic priority at iQor to develop the most advanced technology in the world," said Vikas Kapoor, president and CEO of iQor. "Our investments in our TeQ21 technology platform and our innovations to better service our clients are the cornerstones of our dramatic expansion and subsequent job growth. It is a great honor to be named among the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. magazine."
TeQ21 is an internally developed suite of fully integrated systems consisting of several hundred modules. Some key highlights:
- radiQloud: the most advanced cloud infrastructure anywhere—with 100% virtualization of desktops across five countries
- worQbar: a soft phone with advanced telephony capabilities that launches from any location over the internet
- proQor: an advanced suite of HR applications encompassing an employee's full career cycle—including social networking capability for recruiting and training
- fitraQ: a new kind of Finance application which automates all functions in Finance, including accounting journal entries
- Qorus: a multi-channel CRM application which embeds compliance rules to eliminate human error
The Inc. 500/5000 represents the most comprehensive look at the most important segment of the U.S. economy – the privately held businesses that drive expansion and job growth.
iQor ( www.iqor.com ) provides business process outsourcing to some of the best-known companies in the world from 21 Centers of Excellence in five countries and four continents. iQor's 10,000 employees work with award-winning, state-of-the-art technology that affords maximum flexibility to iQor customers to tap the best skills of a global workforce. It serves clients from a range of industries including financial services, telecommunications and government. Its services include customer care, customer retention and revenue recovery.
CONTACT: iQor, Inc. Global Public Relations Contact: Robert Burke 1 646 274 3044 email@example.com