NEW YORK, Sept. 16, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Newtek Business Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:NEWT), The Small Business Authority and The Company Corporation®, the leader in helping small businesses to incorporate or form a Limited Liability Company (LLC), have entered into a strategic alliance thru a Joint Marketing Agreement to share and offer both company's products and services to their respective customers.
"Obviously we look forward to implementing the Newtek brand as The Small Business Authority within the The Company Corporation's global community and are equally excited at bringing The Company Corporation's award winning customer service and comprehensive product line of business formation and compliance services to The Small Business Authority clientele. The Company Corporation has been in business for over 100 years and knows the small to medium business customer base with over 500 thousand current businesses formed. We believe this combination will allow The Small Business Authority to offer a starter or set up of tools and services for most small businesses that is unmatched in our marketplace today. A new business in need of business formation, business plan preparation, a merchant processing account, an eCommerce tool, payroll, financing, and insurance services can come to The Small Business Authority as a destination resort and get all of these services from one enterprise. In addition to being able to acquire state of the art business and financial services, our small business clientele will remain current and up to date by regularly visiting The Small Business Authority to see the latest information and timely articles on topics important to small businesses such as health insurance, tax, small business financing availability, and small business government regulation," remarked Barry Sloane, President, CEO and Chairman for Newtek Business Services.
"We are excited to partner with Newtek to further expand our product offering to our small business customers," said Brett Davis, General Manager of The Company Corporation. "The team at Newtek shares our commitment to helping make America's small business owners and entrepreneurs successful."
For further information, click here. For interviews with Newtek Business Services President, CEO and Chairman Barry Sloane please contact Adam Mazur of Rubenstein PR at 212-843-8073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Company Corporation
The Company Corporation, the industry leader in small business formation services, provides traditional corporation, S corporation, and LLC formation services to small business owners, entrepreneurs, and real estate investors nationwide. The Company Corporation offers the products and services that business owners need to form and manage a company. For more information, please visit the company's Web site at www.incorporate.com or speak with a Business Specialist at 866-453-3313 (toll-free) or 302-636-5440.
About Newtek Business Services, Inc.
Newtek Business Services, Inc.,, is a direct distributor of a wide range of business services and financial products to the small- and medium-sized business market under the NewtekTM brand. Since 1999, Newtek has helped small- and medium-sized business owners realize their potential by providing them with the essential tools needed to manage and grow their businesses and to compete effectively in today's marketplace. Newtek provides one or more of its services to over 100,000 business accounts and has positioned the NewtekTM brand as a one-stop-shop provider of such business services. According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, there are over 29.6 million small businesses in the United States, which in total represent 99.7% of all employer firms.
Newtek's business service lines include:
- : eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- : Full-service web host which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- : a suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- : Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans.
- : Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- : Customized web design and development services.
- : Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- : Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- : Complete payroll management and processing services.
For more information, please visit .
- Statements in this press release including statements regarding Newtek's beliefs, expectations, intentions or strategies for the future, may be "forward-looking statements" under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the plans, intentions and expectations reflected in or suggested by the forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among others, intensified competition, operating problems and their impact on revenues and profit margins, anticipated future business strategies and financial performance, anticipated future number of customers, business prospects, legislative developments and similar matters. Risk factors, cautionary statements and other conditions which could cause Newtek's actual results to differ from management's current expectations are contained in Newtek's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and available through .
CONTACT: Newtek Business Services, Inc. Barry Sloane, Chairman and CEO 212-356-9500 email@example.com Rubenstein Public Relations Adam Mazur (212) 843-8073 firstname.lastname@example.org