HOLLYWOOD, Calif., Sept. 23, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GIFTED () announced today that the women performers for the What A Pair show benefiting the John Wayne Cancer Institute on September 25th at the Broad Theater in Santa Monica will receive a special gift bag of unique items by the gift bag marketing company.
The sought-after products in the event gift bags include:
- Eclectic designer rings inspired by vintage elements with a modern twist from Jennifer Elizabeth (www.jenniferelizabeth.com)
- Crocs™ shoes has included a selection of stylish and innovative casual footwear from its new Fall/Holiday 2010 line of fun flats, wedges and cool, urban-inspired riffs on the classic sneaker (www.crocs.com)
- Tomboy Tools® provides hands-on education and high-quality hand tools and power tools designed specifically for women (www.tomboytools.com)
- Fabulous embellished headbands and ear buds from BodyRock Sport (www.bodyrocksport.com)
- Pretty Woman Perfume by Barbara Orbison and t-shirts featuring legendary musician Roy Orbison from Barbara Orbison Productions (www.prettywomanperfume.com) and (www.royorbison.com)
- Pure Illumination is an all natural lip gloss made in the U.S.A. formulated with medical grade lanolin, almond oil, jojoba and vitamin E to heal, hydrate, soften, and protect lips. The bottle features a mirror and an LED illuminated wand. We have special blended 2 pinks in honor of this event (A Celebration of Duets). (www.puredistributioncompany.com)
- All natural lip balm made from a signature secret recipe which includes four power-packed oils designed to bring the best in lip health from Crude Products (www.crudeproducts.com)
- Unique clothes planning system by Memory Clothes Planner (www.memoryclothesplanner.com) cleverly designed self adhesive cards that fit on virtually any style hanger, and allow you to record and track vital wardrobe information
GIFTED is a product placement and marketing company dedicated to creating gift bags full of unique, luxury products for high profile private, non-profit and corporate events.
CONTACT: GIFTED Gaye Jacobs 310.403.5555 firstname.lastname@example.org