BOISE, Idaho, Oct. 15, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- "Alternate Energy Holdings, Inc.is a company we have followed very closely over the past two years with great intrigue as the concept behind it could prove revolutionary in the energy business."
In an article entitled "AEHI Under Attack By Some Interesting Characters" published Thursday, Pinnacle Digest () takes a very strong and positive position on the future of Alternate Energy Holdings (OTCQB:AEHI) (). The article points out Pinnacle Digest writers thoroughly vetted AEHI as an investment opportunity for their readers more than two years ago. The site also describes recent attacks on AEHI stock as being performed by anti-nuclear activists in conjunction with known penny stock felons who are apparently short-selling the stock. ().
Here are some highlights from the article:
- "We've been following AEHI for roughly 2 years and researched it for over 6 months without ever buying a single share."
- "Our crew thoroughly investigated AEHI and every person on AEHI's Board of Directors -- and by the way, so has the U.S. Government (as all of these people work prominently in the nuclear industry) and many international governments; many that have an interest in the work AEHI is accomplishing with renewable energy, nuclear power, mini reactors and nuclear desalination."
- "With over 45 years of experience in construction, operations and maintenance of nuclear power plants, AEHI's CEO, Don Gillispie is someone we were willing to bet on when we invested in this company."
- "Gillispie helped found a cornerstone program for the Institute of Nuclear Power Operations (INPO), which is the safety watchdog to all U.S. nuclear utilities."
- "Gillispie consulted with some of the largest nuclear utilities in the United States, advising senior executives on commercial nuclear power operations."
- "To be frank, we've never come across a public company of its kind… Because of its independence, AEHI has the potential to raise the money to build plants; they don't have to rely on rate payers, which only increase the cost of power. It's an investment opportunity we wanted to be involved with upon completing our due diligence."
Pinnacle Digest was not paid or compensated by AEHI in any way for writing the article.
About Alternate Energy Holdings, Inc. () -- Alternate Energy Holdings develops and markets innovative clean energy sources. The company is the nation's only independent nuclear power plant developer seeking to build new power plants in multiple non-nuclear states. Other projects include Energy Neutral(TM), which removes energy demands from homes and businesses (), Colorado Energy Park (nuclear and solar generation), and Green World Water(TM), which assists developing countries with nuclear reactors for power generation (), production of potable water and other suitable applications. AEHI China, headquartered in Beijing, develops joint ventures to produce nuclear plant components and consults on nuclear power.
The Alternate Energy Holdings, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8058
Safe Harbor Statement: This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. The words "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "project," "target," "optimistic," "intend," "aim," "will" or similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements include, among others, those concerning our expected financial performance and strategic and operational plans, as well as all assumptions, expectations, predictions, intentions or beliefs about future events, including our ability to list on a national securities exchange. These statements are based on the beliefs of our management as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to us and reflect our current view concerning future events. As such, they are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among many others: our significant operating losses; our limited operating history; uncertainty of capital resources; the speculative nature of our business; our ability to successfully implement new strategies; present and possible future governmental regulations; operating hazards; competition; the loss of key personnel; any of the factors in the "Risk Factors" section of our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the most recently completed fiscal year; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. You should also carefully review the reports that we file with the SEC. We assume no obligation, and do not intend, to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.
CONTACT: Crescendo Communications, LLC Investor Relations Firm: David K. Waldman John J. Quirk (212) 671-1020 email@example.com Alternate Energy Holdings, Inc. Media: Dan Hamilton (208) 914-8894