GLOUCESTER, Mass., Oct. 20, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
- TradeStone Software, delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of private label and branded goods, today announced TradeStone CEO Sue Welch will keynote VCF's Fall Annual Conference: Managing the Global Retail Revenue Cycle.
- Welch's keynote presentation on Monday, November 8 is titled, "Concept to Shelf, Creating New Product Quickly. Efficiently. Profitably." Her session will cover how retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers can use technology to turn their inspirations into brands people love.
- Sue Welch will also discuss how supplier collaboration is changing, the importance of speed to market and cycle time reductions, PLM's changing role and why community building is the future for retail.
- VCF is a leader in Retail and Vendor best practice solutions for supplier-retailer collaboration and is an advocate for retailer-supplier trading synchronization. VCF champions initiatives to increase strategic industry-wide productivity, profitability and growth.
- The VCF Fall Annual Conference will be held November 7-10 at the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix. VCF's events provide an opportunity for members to meet and collaborate with their trading partners as well as target specific segment and retailer initiatives in one- and two-day seminars.
- "We are excited to have Sue Welch keynote this year's fall annual conference," said Kim Zablocky, VCF Founder and Chairman. "TradeStone's impressive growth and Sue's renowned reputation for retail innovation are unmatched. With the economy bouncing back, we look forward to hearing her thoughts on what retailers can do to take full advantage of the recovery and beyond."
- "I've been a great admirer of VCF and everything they have accomplished for the supplier and retailer community," said Sue Welch, CEO, TradeStone Software. "I'm honored to play such a key part at this year's conference and hope to learn a great deal from the impressive sessions being held."
VCF serves a multitude of touch points in perfecting retailer-supplier execution to shorten cycle times and drive overall velocity in the supply chain. VCF draws participation from the Nations' leading department, specialty and discount stores. Additional information on VCF and its events can be found by visiting .
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Guitar Center, Kohl's, Le Chateau, Macy's, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite, The Children's Place, Urban Outfitters and Wilkinson use TradeStone's solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, New York City, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com.
CONTACT: TradeStone Software Media Contact: Tania Stockbridge 978-281-3723 firstname.lastname@example.org