WALNUT CREEK, Calif., Dec. 16, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DM Products, Inc. (Pink Sheets:DMPD) ( www.dmproducts.biz ) announced today that the President/Board Chairman Kurt Cockrum has issued a brief summary to shareholders.
To Our Shareholders:
As 2010 draws near to an end, the management team, and I in particular, would like to thank you for your continued support and wish to acknowledge the contributions of those who helped us in what I believe was a crucial year. By way of brief summary, the Company was able to successfully achieve the following objectives:
- We obtained the effectiveness of our S-1 filing and have become a fully reporting company;
- We achieved FINRA approval for trading on the OTC Bulletin Board;
- We established our new Personal Care Products Division, Aliano Westlake Village, and were able to secure the commitments of Mr. Robert Aliano and his "Dream Team";
- We retained the services of Portia Entertainment Group for assistance in celebrity endorsements;
- We successfully settled our arbitration with the inventor of the Banjo Minnow, and secured the distribution rights for another year;
- We retained the Law Firm of Cane Clarke for Securities advisement; and
- We retained Silberstein Ungar, PLLC as our new auditors.
DM Products greatly appreciates the efforts and contributions of Cane Clarke (Securties Counsel), Glendale Securities (our sponsoring broker), Ron Silberstein (auditor), Michael DeBenon (General Counsel), Kenneth Carrol (accountant), Bob Aliano, Frank Muskeni and Joseph Sutman. We could not have accomplished so much without their help.
We look forward to a tremendous 2011.
President and Board Chairman
DM Products, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Direct Success, Inc., currently develops, finances, produces, markets, and distributes unique and innovative health, beauty, fashion, fitness and other products for sale through infomercial marketing and distribution channels. The company intends to expand its operations with its newly formed personal care division, Aliano, Inc. dba "Aliano Westlake Village". The company stock is currently listed on both the OTCQB and Bulletin Board
The DM Products, Inc. logo is available at
CONTACT: DM Products, Inc. 925 943 2090 email@example.com www.dmproducts.biz