- Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA), the world’s number one independent leader in data integration software, today announced that
- SPI Research conducts an annual benchmark of Professional Service Organizations to continually measure performance against industry leaders. They work with a variety of organizations that support the people, processes, capital and underlying technologies that affect the services sector.
- Informatica placed in the top five percent of the 214 firms participating in the annual study, achieving an overall professional services maturity score of 23 out of a possible 25.
- Significantly outperforming the benchmark average, Informatica Professional Services scored either five out of five or four out of five in all five service performance dimensions: Leadership, Finance and Operations, Human Capital Alignment, Service Excellence and Client Relationships.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Jan. 21, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tweet this: Informatica Professional Services Awarded "Best of Best" Status in Annual Benchmark Survey #leadership
- "SPI Research believes that to succeed, service organizations must recruit, develop and energize a high-quality workforce and they must develop innovative services and supporting methodologies that create value for their clients," said Jeanne Urich, managing director, SPI Research. "In achieving scores ofeither four or five in all five service performance categories, Informatica Professional Services has placed in the elite Top five percent of all benchmark participants. We congratulate Informaticaon being part of this distinguished ‘best of the best’ group of organizations that are so clearly focused on delivering superior professional services."
- "The high marks that Informatica Professional Services receives from customers and studies, such as SPI Research’s,is evidence of Informatica’s overriding commitment to customer success," said Brian Hodges, senior vice president, Worldwide Professional Services, Informatica."More than just a conduit through which data management expertise is shared with customers; Informatica Professional Services actively guides customers’ projects from strategy to successful completion, leaving behind a reusable platform, a data management-specific methodology and a self-actualized internal customer team to propel the success of future projects."
The full 2011 Professional Services Maturity Model Benchmark will be available in February at www.spiresearch.com.
Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA) is the world’s number one independent leader in data integration software. The Informatica Platform provides corporations with a comprehensive, unified, open and economical approach to lower IT costs and gain competitive advantage from their information assets. More than 4,200 companies worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise and in the internet cloud. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit . Connect with Informatica at , and .
Note: Informatica is a registered trademark of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Deborah Wiltshire Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5360 mobile/+1 650 862 8186 firstname.lastname@example.org David Friedman Ogilvy PR +1 303 634 2674 email@example.com