REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 7, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- News Facts:
- Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA), the world’s number one independent leader in data integration software, today announced that Station Casinos, Inc., the premier provider of gaming and entertainment to the residents of Las Vegas, Nevada, has successfully implemented the Informatica Platform to achieve unified 360-degree views of customers across its 18 casinos and hotels.
- Underpinning Station Casinos’ information supply chain enterprise-wide, the Informatica Platform accesses, cleanses and delivers critical data in real time to enable highly personalized marketing campaigns and more rewarding customer experiences.
- Informatica has enabled Station Casinos to:
- Multiple integral components and capabilities of the Informatica Platform are in use at Station Casinos to help drive the firm’s extensive real-time customer analytics:
- Looking forward, Station Casinos intends to integrate social media information into its customer-centric strategy, and to deliver meaningful offers and rewards to customers during the actual touch-point engagement based on its comprehensive customer analytics.
Tweet this: Station Casinos Hits The Jackpot With Real-Time Customer Analytics Powered By @InformaticaCorp #platform
- "By standardizing on Informatica technology, Station Casinos is able to reach customers more effectively and direct our messaging to them more accurately, with extended personalization and delivery in real-time, using various points of contact," said Scott Kreeger, senior vice president and chief information officer, Station Casinos. "The results have been that Station Casinos has been able to gain an edge in maintaining relationships with current customers and attracting new guests."
- "Every organization around the globe is looking to gain a competitive advantage by becoming increasingly closer to their customers and Station Casinos is an excellent example of a company that has radically improved its customers’ experience through the power of leveraging real-time data integration and data quality," said Girish Pancha, executive vice president, Data Integration Business, Informatica. "This is operational business intelligence with a customer-facing twist, as comprehensive data is sourced and processed to drive customer loyalty and actions."
Station Casinos was recently recognized as the winner of a 2010 Ventana Research Leadership Award in the Leadership in Marketing Analytics and Performance category.
Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA) is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world gain a competitive advantage in today’s global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. More than 4,280 enterprises worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit . Connect with Informatica at , and .
Note: Informatica, Informatica Platform, PowerCenter and Informatica Data Quality are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Deborah Wiltshire Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5360 mobile/+1 650 862 8186 email@example.com David Friedman Ogilvy PR +1 303 634 2674 firstname.lastname@example.org